Model : Atlas Series
Rating : 10KVA to 150KVA
Enertech Group is one of the leading Solar PCU manufacturers in India. With a strong technical background in power electronics Enertech established themselves as the leading Solar Inverter suppliers. Began in 1990 as sales and service provider to solve energy related problems and now we have been one of the leading Solar UPS manufacturers and are catering to wide range of clients’ various energy needs
Our Solar UPS with an inbuilt MPPT based charger can be used widely as a typical uninterrupted power source as the output for the load is kept constant with having zero change over time. The Solar PCU takes the input from PV modules and charges the batteries while giving input to drive the inverter. If there is any short coming in the PV source it automatically shares it from mains grid or battery to keep the output stable without any fluctuations.
The priority of Solar PCU is user selectable for
solar -> grid -> battery OR solar -> battery -> grid.
The battery discharge state is user defined with programmable buffer settings to allow sufficient backup in the night time. Enertech’s ability to serve the customers with customized and a user friendly option makes them the preferred Solar Inverter suppliers for hybrid power packs.
This Solar UPS can be monitored remotely via Ethernet/MODBUS/RS232 / GSM option. The facility enables to measure solar power generation capacity and maintenance analysis
All our systems come with an inbuilt isolation transformer making it extremely rugged to face critical environmental conditions. Enertech is one of the few Solar PCU manufacturer which have been accredited by IEC-61683 for efficiency test and IEC-60068 for environmental tests.
Our products are also approved by MNRE for being one of the top brands of solar inverter suppliers in India.
Enertech an indigenous mppt solar pcu manufacturer has its service setup throughout India with offices in major cities like Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Coimbatore, Vizag, Bhopal & Ahmedabad etc.and most other metro cities
The company also exports power solutions to several African, UAE and Asian countries.
- MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking design)
- DSP based technology
- PFC based IGBT grid charger up to 100AMP capacity & parallel configuration is possible for higher ratings grid charger & MPPT controller ( concord/atlas)
- Pure sine wave output with low THD
- Pulse by pulse current limiting with auto reset resulting in efficient overload & short circuit protection
- DC reverse polarity & battery deep discharge protection
- Inbuilt galvanic isolation transformer
- Advanced remote monitoring software(optional)
- LCD display for metering input & output parameters
- LCD Metering- PV voltage, current, KW, KWH, Grid voltage, current, frequency, battery voltage, status %
- Buffer for battery backup in emergency
- Power quality Audit / Scheduled shutdown / digital & graphical representation of parameter (optional)